About Party Planning Central
Are you looking for ideas and resources to plan a birthday party, wedding, baby shower, graduation party, open house or other event?
- Do you want to know the latest party trends?
- Do you want to throw a great party but are unsure where to start?
- Do you have great ideas but are not sure where to get the products for a good price?
Well, You are in the Right Place!
Party Planning Central will be a resource haven for all your party needs. We will keep you abreast of the current trends related to all your party planning needs including:
- photo booths,
- candy buffets,
- wedding and party favors,
- and much more.
Just about everything you need for a fabulous event you will be able to find or link to from here.
Hey there, I am the creator of Party Planning Central. I am a teacher by trade and a small business owner. I have been teaching MS Office, Marketing and Entrepreneurship to High School and Adult Education students for about 27 years. I will be retired from teaching as of July 2017 and I am in the midst of pursuing my passions. After teaching small business ownership and running the school store at our high school for years, I decided it was time to start my own business.
In 2013, I started a photo booth rental business in Michigan. I started with one photo booth and I have now expanded to three booths and candy buffet services. In doing so many parties, weddings and other events throughout the year, I have observed so many great ideas for party themes, decorations, great vendors, event planners, and product resources.
Now that I have a little more free time, I am setting up this webpage to blog about all the great party ideas I run across while setting up the photo booth and candy buffets at events. I hope you will check back often as I plan to update with ideas, trends, pictures, and resources regularly.
Ok, Let’s get ready to plan your fabulous event!
Fun Facts About Me
- My sisters call me Dora the Explorer because I love to travel and I use a map to get us around in new cities.
- I taught my students how to create and manage a budget to win a $20,000 scholarship in the H & R Block Budget Challenge. I had seven winners:)
- I have two dogs, yet, I never, ever wanted a dog. They follow me all around the house like I am their sole provider, lol.
- I started off in Nursing in College but quickly changed to business after nearly flunking my Trig class! Great choice! I love business.
- I am also called “Practical Pete” by family members.
- I keep trying to get my kids to help me in the business but they just keep avoiding the work, yet try to reap the rewards:(
What Should You Do Next?
Connect with me on Social Media!